Originally founded in 1997 as a company devoted to delivering rapid, high-quality collision repair, Service King Collision Repair was purchased in 2001 by Allstate Non-Insurance holdings to provide auto-repair services specifically to Allstate policyholders. Today, with over 60 operations nationally, Service King has expanded beyond Allstate policyholders to provide industry-leading auto-body repair services to a broad customer base.
Service King’s growth and expansion meant the company had developed complex communication needs, requiring a more effective communications system. They needed a solution that could:
- Alleviate the administrative overhead from bills coming from multiple providers
- Remove network performance challenges (slow internet connections).
- Managing different network and equipment service contracts for 10-20 telephone lines per location.
- Relieve the strain on IT resources trying to manage multiple phone systems across large distances.
- No disaster recovery, no redundancy.
Use latest technology and services to simplify Service King’s network:
- One partner that could advise on strategy and solutions for company’s entire data and voice network.
- Empower Service King’s IT division with the ability to manage all locations across the country.
- Move mission critical applications and hardware to state-of-the-art collocation facilities that provide redundancy and disaster recovery.
- Provide increased bandwidth options at each physical location.
Cynergy identified one national carrier that could provide the specific features Service King was looking for:
- Managed MPLS Network so all locations are connected virtually and managed through one portal.
- One companywide calling plan with an IP PBX at the enterprise. Includes SIP Trunking and DIDs for all their markets.
- Cynergy project managed the migration of servers to a carrier grade collocation facility. This included backups and data replication.
Consolidated all of their standard phone lines to a single provider.
Required Areas of Expertise:
This engagement leveraged Cynergy’s complex network design, voice (SIP), collocation & cloud services experience.